Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Treasures





Yesterday we had the opportunity to babysit our grandchildren and it was so much fun! I picked them up in Little Rock and their parents came to get them at 12:15 am, after participating in a wedding of their best friends at DeGray. It finally felt like Christmas! Little kids do that. Several people have commented to me this past week that when their children are grown and before they have grandkids, Christmas is blah.

We visited a special friend in Conway, looked at the lights, played with the train, dumped ALL the toys out and spread them all over the house, decorated (and ate!) Christmas cookies, had pizza for dinner, and played and played and played and played. I am so grateful that God has allowed me to become a grandmother - it's the best thing about my life!

No comments: