Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Gifts


Even when things are terrible, you really can have a good Christmas when God is involved. During this season when we celebrate the gift of HIM, He keeps on giving and giving and giving to us.

I thought it might be a terrible Christmas but God keeps giving gifts to me. My boss unexpectedly let us off early and that extra time was such a good gift. There are two projects that I have worked diligently on for over a week - yesterday I was able to complete one with great (and satisfying) success and today God brought about the completion of the other one. Last minute Christmas shopping with my son in crowded stores actually turned out to be fun! God gave us SNOW for Christmas!!!

The best gift of all is that Phil seemed better today! He was sitting in a recliner, off of oxygen, and had been free of fever for over 24 hours. I think he is finally on the mend.

God is in control, even when things are terrible, and He can move in and change your perspective so much that you can be filled with peace and joy. It's a miracle!

No comments: