Saturday, October 30, 2010

Technology


I love technology, especially computer-related technology! I never cease to be amazed at the new and wonderfully useful things that appear in the stores. I bought a Logitech Wireless Mouse (M215) and it is absolutely wonderful! The touchpad on my laptop "caved in" and that seemed like a big problem but the problem is solved! This mouse has a tiny little USB connector that doesn't get in the way of anything because you hardly even notice it's there. And it works on just about any surface. I wondered where I would use it since I didn't have a mouse pad by my laptop (because it's on my lap!) but it turns out that it doesn't even matter because this mouse works on the arm of my recliner, on the part of my computer that is by the touchpad, and even on my clothes! I love technology! The mouse will live in the pocket of my armchair organizer thingy and be very useful every day.

No comments: