Monday, November 2, 2009

Tender Loving Care

I feel God's tender presence. He is holding me like I am a fragile vase. It's like He knows that I am bruised and broken and He is being careful not to let me be destroyed. He has been ministering to me in the area of finances, reassuring me that He will provide during this stressful time and I don't have to worry. We found out last week that in order to keep our health insurance, we have to pay close to $1000 a month ... at a time when Phil is on leave-without-pay. The future is uncertain but we are used to this now because that is the way we have been living for 6 years. We have hope, though, that Phil will come out of this soon and will be able to work steadily again. Whether he does or whether he doesn't, we will still praise the Lord because He is good.

No comments: