Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking had become a burden and was not a joy anymore … but then I came across digital scrapbooking several months ago and the fun was restored! I hadn’t even known that such a thing existed! I bought some software that was fairly easy to use and never looked back. Here are some pages I just made of Gabriel’s birth and first two weeks of life. With the last page, I decided to print out the basics and attach a photo myself, instead of inserting it using my computer. I also enhanced it with stickers. Easy and cute!


Here are some pictures of a few of the pages.




2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow Diane, I like that kind of scrapbooking...is it a software that you purchased or something online that you log in that you are using for that???

Let me know

Sara P.

Diane said...

It's called Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 4.0 and it is software that I purchased online and then installed on my computer.

Glad you like it.

Diane